Comox Valley, BC
DeLuca Veale Investment Counsel is a fast-growing Investment Management firm that is run by entrepreneurial professional people. We are a client oriented company and we are looking for a focused, talented professional to join our firm.
Most of our peers in the Portfolio Management business are larger firms located in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto. We instead operate from Vancouver Island to stay close to our families and our clients who have chosen Vancouver Island to be their home. If you are someone who takes pride in working with clients to meet their financial goals, is adaptable and flexible within your roll, and does not back down from a challenge, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to grow within a dynamic independently owned firm.
To manage new and existing client relationships and investment accounts and provide full service client management including;
- attending initial prospect meetings
- conducting financial needs analysis
- reviewing current investments and conducting portfolio analysis
- managing client onboarding with admin team
- conducting initial trading within client’s investment accounts
- maintaining current investment models
- managing relationships with clients
- handling client reviews
- interacting with client’s referred professionals to ensure planning integration
As part of a Portfolio Management firm, you will also have the opportunity to take part in research and analysis of investments and where appropriate contribute investment ideas to the Senior Portfolio Managers.
- University Degree (Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance), College Diploma or equivalent
- CIM or CFA Level 1 or CFA
- CFP would be an asset
- Life & Accident and Sickness Licence would be an asset
A competitive employee benefits program is offered and compensation will be dependent on candidate skills and experience.
Experienced advisors looking to transition their existing clientelle to DeLuca Veale will be eligible for an enhanced compensation package.