Comox Valley, BC
Salary: $43,000.00 /year
DeLuca Veale Investment Counsel is one of Vancouver Islands fastest growing Portfolio Management firms and we are looking to add another experienced administrator from the wealth management industry to our team of office professionals. If you are someone who takes pride in working with clients to meet their financial goals, is adaptable and flexible within your roll, and does not back down from a challenge this could be an exciting opportunity for you to grow within this industry.
Responsibilities and duties:
– Administrative support – Conduct administrative activities and engage in administrative processes associated with supporting the Portfolio Managers and team.
– Client Engagement – Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful while sitting with clients alongside the Portfolio Managers.
– Enhance relationships by collaborating with the team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are met.
– Organizational support – Provide the team with timely responses to client requests and maintaining compliance standards in all files. Enable team success by improving team productivity by enhancing the Portfolio Managers effectiveness through information management support.
– Quality, timely and effective management of account opening process
– Coordinating and managing the end to end client onboarding processes with respect to operational and administrative processes
– Preparing for client annual reviews
– Maintaining accurate client information and files
– Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner, including executing on client cash management requests
– Following up with clients on missing documentation when necessary
– Resolving client issues expeditiously and accurately and/or escalating problem situations when appropriate
– Proactively identifying and implementing strategies to address client needs
Qualifications and skills:
– 2+ years of industry experience
– Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
– Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
– Ability to prioritize, multitask and work with in time constraints and follow-up
– High ethical and moral standards
Competitive compensation package commensurate to skills and experience.
Full Time – Potential to start immediately. Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted.